The only thing I really miss on this Keto journey is a good sweet, cold treat. Especially ice cream! If it didn’t make me feel sick, I’d eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would put a large spoonful of it in my morning coffee. I REALLY like ice cream.
Unfortunately, ice cream is loaded with sugar. Well, usually. Then I stumbled upon something amazing…
THIS low carb frosty recipe from Hip2Keto. I was a little skeptical at first (when you see the ingredients, you’ll know what I mean), but it far surpassed my expectations!
It was so good, I may or may not have eaten all 3 servings.
Amazing flavor and texture with just 5 ingredients…
If you are on a low carb diet, this will probably be your new favorite dessert. It’s not only easy, it’s basically heaven.
I couldn’t wait to lick those beaters!
You should have a nice, thick whipped cream texture before placing it in the freezer, but once cold and frosty it has more of a soft-serve consistency. It’s so good!
Quick & Easy Low Carb Chocolate Frosty Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!
Recipe Inspiration: Hip2Keto